Exotic Animal Medicine & Surgery
- Pre- and post-purchase recommendations regarding husbandry, diet, and handling of exotic pets.
- Individualized parasite prevention programs and immunization schedules based on risk assessment and patient status.
- Comprehensive preventative and wellness care for variety of exotic species, including reptiles, small mammals (hamsters, guinea pigs, rabbits, ferrets, gerbils, etc.) and amphibians.
- General diagnostic, medical, and surgical procedures available.
- Recommendations for the prevention of zoonotic disease (diseases transmitted from animals to humans) transmission.